Tuesday 29 March 2011

Leadership in its true sense

I say am a leader if i have someone following me but do i really lead. to me leadership is all about serving. i have a sick classmate that doesn't have the energy and appetite to cook, being a leader i cook and bring her share this shows that am not only her friend but a leader because the next she is ill or she knows anybody is ill she'll remember my act of kindness. that's leadership in it's true sense so just because you have a group of people following doesn't make you a leader your actions does.
It’s been a while since I cooked for four and I really felt happy to do so today. There is always a joy in  serving others.
 What are you known for?

1 comment:

  1. MUBARAK OF LIBYA DOSEN'T KNOW THAT MY DEAR PLEASE SPELL IT OUT FOR HIM

    ReplyDelete